Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas allows the flavors to really blend together giving you a great mixture of taste and texture.
Number of Servings: 6 (1 Tortilla) (260 G )
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Hours
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 3 sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast or thighs
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Combine sliced onion and peppers in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Lay chicken over veggies. Pour chicken broth over the top. Sprinkle everything with the spices. Sprinkle the lime juice one top. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours (or on High for 4-6 hours).
- When meat is done, shred with two forks and stir back into juices. Serve meat mixture with slotted spoon on tortillas with your choice of Guiding Stars earning salsa.