Skip the raw fish and grab this mix of peanut butter and fruit goodness.
Number of Servings: 4 (1 Sushi Wrap) (144 G )
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 6-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 Granny Smith apple or 1 mango, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Lay out the tortilla. Cover a sushi mat with plastic wrap. Spread peanut butter on one side of the tortilla, covering the whole surface. Add fruit horizontally on the bottom third of the tortilla.
- Using the mat, carefully roll from the bottom of the tortilla, tucking the ingredients under. Pull back the mat and plastic wrap and finish rolling the tortilla. Use the mat to shape and secure the roll. Slice into 5-6 pieces. Repeat with remaining tortillas.