Fantastic for your favorite dipping foods!
Number of Servings: 14 (91 G )
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 medium apple, cored and quartered but not peeled
- 1/2 cup raisins (or other dried fruit)
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups of fresh fruit and vegetables such as apple slices, celery sticks and baby carrots
1. In a food processor, chop one apple and raisins.
2. In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, orange juice and cinnamon.
3. Stir apple/raisin mixture into peanut butter mixture until combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate.