If you like ants on a log, you’ll love this easier alternative! Turn the classic snack into a dip version and mix up your vegetables. Not a fan of celery? Go for carrots! Want more fruit? Sliced apples make a great dipping option! Have leftovers? Spread some on whole grain bread for a quick sandwich that will travel well.
Number of Servings: 14 (91 G )
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 med. apple, cored and quartered but not peeled
- 1/2 c. raisins (or other dried fruit)
- 1 c. all-natural peanut butter
- 1/3 c. orange juice
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 6 c. fresh fruit and vegetables such as apple slices, celery sticks and baby carrots
1. In a food processor, chop one apple and raisins.
2. In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, orange juice and cinnamon.
3. Stir apple/raisin mixture into peanut butter mixture until combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate.